Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Moments Journal

Because I've caught myself focusing a little intensely on some negative aspects of the day at school, I've decided to help train myself. Today I started a happy moments journal, where at the end of each day of school, before I go home I will write at least 3 moments where I felt deeply happy or where I noticed something wonderful. And these are the things I will put into my pocket and take home to reflect on at the end of the work day. (I can see myself in the classroom next week, when one of those moments happens, giving it a bit more importance simply by thinking to myself "Ah, this is worthy of writing in the book at the end of the day.")

4 comments:

Sonja said...

What a great idea! Your blog is wonderful and inspirational, and many of the posts are so recognisable. Thanks for writing!

Anonymous said...

...to use our observation skills for more joy, more peace...and perhaps some self-care, too
thank you.

Susana of Montessori Candy said...

Susanne,
What a beautiful and simple idea! I love it and will try and implement it myself. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and please do let us know how it's going!

Pani Tanguera, Gabiƛ i Magdusia said...

What a wonderful idea! Thank you sharing! ;-)