Friday, March 16, 2012
"You don't have to be singing about love all the time in order to give love to the people."
No, you don't. You can be singing about being a cow (that's right), and singing the word "beets" over and over again, and lots of songs about bells.
Here's our sing along line up for anyone interested:
1. Our school community song
2. The National Anthem of Aruba (children sang the chorus)
3. I am a cow (version from "Singing in the Kitchen")
4. Mary Mack (version from Ella Jenkins)
5. Clap your hands together (with home made instruments, version from "Singing in the Kitchen)
6. Row row row your boat (traditional round)
7. I love the mountains (traditional round)
8. A ram sam sam (traditional round)
9. Oh how lovely is the evening (traditional round)
10. Sugar snap peas (version from "Singing in the Kitchen"
11. Mister Moon (I learned it from my Montessori training and don't quite know where it's from)