Monday, August 10, 2009

Follow up on the Review of Montessori Outlet Materials

I got a call from the customer service department at Montessori Outlet recently after I posted my review of their materials here. As the lady on the phone explained, they company was undergoing major changes last year as I was purchasing my materials. They recently went from "outlet quality", to "premium quality" materials but are keeping their prices very low. They were very generous and offered to replace many of the materials that I'd had problems with even though a whole year had passed since I purchased them. The agent on the phone was really nice and I was surprised and pleased with the service. Another point scored for MO.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much for the initial review and the follow up. Did the quality of the materials improve?
I have just found your blog and look forward to reading more.

With much appreciation,
Stefanie